If you don’t already know, Airbnb essentially lets you become your own hotel. Millions of people are making money by listing an extra bedroom, entire home or unused space on Airbnb and renting it out to travellers.
Many people think that being a successful Airbnb host requires owning your own properties but that doesn't have to be the case always. You can actually earn a hefty amount of money renting out other people's properties.
In this article you'll learn how you can do Airbnb without owning a home - it's called a HSMC and it's a genius business model.
How Does A HSMC Work?
There are MILLIONS of homeowners who have an extra unused room or empty vacation home that's just collecting dust. That’s where YOU come in.
You will find these homeowners and pitch them on listing their extra room or home on Airbnb so you can both make money. You tell them you will run the Airbnb and manage it and they collect 50% of profits for letting you use their property.
Why would they say yes?
Their property is empty anyways so they will say yes if you pitch it successfully. Without you, they are losing money or leaving money on the table. They also have zero idea on how to use Airbnb and don’t have the time to learn.
Once they say yes, you’re going to create the listing on Airbnb (takes a few hours at most). Then you start getting guests and collect the passive income that comes in each month through that listing. Then you're making money from real estate with zero ownership of any homes. Amazing, right?
Pros and Cons of a HSMC
This business model wasn't available decades ago and you used to need a big downpayment to buy a property. But thanks to the invention of Airbnb and similar apps anyone can get into real estate with some work ethic.
Let's look at the pros and cons to see if it's right for you.
- You don't need to own a home or have money for a downpayment
- Airbnb doesn't have to be popular in your city for it to work
- Everything can be automated Airbnb can be extremely profitable in tourist markets
- The sky is the limit. It can be done with 1 property or 100, full time or part time
- You can run this business from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and a smartphone
Every business has pros AND cons and that this might not be for everyone. Here are the downsides of a HSMC:
- You have to give a cut to the property owner
- Need to be willing to pitch and network with property owners
- It will be harder if Airbnb is banned in your city but still possible
- Airbnb doesn't teach you how to start a HSMC. You must learn yourself or take a course
- No experience is required but you need to be willing to learn (like any business though)
Who Is This For?
- A HSMC is for someone who is interested in real estate.
- It's for someone who wants a profitable business that can potentially make 6 figures.
- Someone who is willing to go out and pitch property owners.
- Someone willing to learn - although no past real estate experience is required.
- Someone who wants a side hustle or build a stream of passive income.
Make sure you decide if a HSMC is a good fit for you. If it's not there are so many businesses out there you can start. Are you willing to do all the things mentioned above?
How To Get Started:
There are over 500,000 bookings on Airbnb every single night in over 191 countries! All you need to do is pitch a property owner to work with you. Once you do that you can list their place on Airbnb and start builing a stream of passive income.
You can take this idea and start right now on your own! However, if you want someone to walk you through every single step then take Tai Lopez's HSMC Course. By learning from a mentor you will save some time and build it right.
The course has lessons from HSMC millionaires that teach you everything to start this business. Also, if it's not for you there is a 30 day refund policy so you can get your money back if you don't like it. But we know you'll love it!